Looking for writers to help launch a new and innovative student website at Career Camel.
Our vision is to show that going through the process of getting a career doesn’t have to be as boring and serious as everyone makes it out to be.
Got the hump because you don’t know what to do with your life? Well, stop complaining… Check out our blog instead and get a job!
Some possible ideas for articles could be:
- Graduate life
- Gap year advice
- Work/life balance
- Applying for jobs
- Do you really need a degree?
- Quirky ways to make you stand out on your CV
- How to make those random activities fit your career
- How to get social media savvy
- Personal careers experiences, particularly if you took an unusual route into a job
Basically, there is no restriction on what you can write about, as long as it’s light-hearted, fun and careers-orientated! Both one-off and regular contributions are welcome.
If you would like to pitch an idea or just want more information about getting involved, email email@example.com. Find our article guidelines here, and get started by joining our group of writers here!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Photo: matryosha / Flickr